- 5 Brass & Stainless Steel, PP Stem-Nozzles
- 4 Quick-Connect Tees
- 1 Quick-Connect Elbow
- 1 Garden Hose Faucet Adapter
- 20’ Flexible LLDPE Tubing
- 10 Clip Straps
- 5 6" Cable Zip Ties
- Operates on City Water Pressure (45-200 psi)
- UV Resistant Against Sun’s Ultraviolet Rays
- Fully Quick-Connect Polypropylene Fittings
- NSF Standard 58/61 Certified Components
- Brass & Stainless Steel, PP Stem-Nozzles
- Versatile, with Many Different Applications
- Modular, Very Easy to Install & Expand
- Connects to Garden Hose or Faucet
- Leak Resistant Drops Outdoor Temperature by up to 25 Degrees F
- Dual EPDM O-Rings
- Flexible Polyethylene Tubing
- Ideal for Custom Projects
- Covers 10 Linear Feet
- Ideal for Boat Bimini or railings
- Outdoor Cooling: Enjoy the deck of your boat any time during the day! On hot summer days a mister would drop the outdoor temperature by up to 25 degrees F (depending on your water pressure, mister layout, and outdoor humidity).
- Save Energy: Why escape the heat by moving indoors and turning on your air conditioning system, when you can cool down on your patio by using an EZ MISTER™? The cost of few gallons of water per hour is much less than the cost to operate your air conditioning for the same period of time.
- Simple: Installing the EZ MISTER™ is as the name implies, very easy! Run the 1/4" tubing like a cable line, connect a Stem-Nozzles to quick-connect fittings (Push-in/Locks-in), spacing them two feet apart, anchor the tubing using clip straps, attach the garden hose adapter to your garden hose faucet (or garden hose), or to your pump, turn on the water and enjoy the cool mist!
- Customizable: One unique feature of our system is that we supply our tubing in a roll. This way our customers can custom tailor their mister system to precisely match their architectural layout and specific needs.
- Modular/Expandable: You can easily expand the EZ MISTER™ kit by using one or more extension kit(s) #M5EXT-C. The 5-Nozzle Boat mister kit covers a length of 10 linear feet, and each extension kit adds ten linear feet.
- Certified Components: This is the only mister system on the market with NSF (National Science Foundation) 58/61 Standard certified fittings and tubing components. NSF 58/61 component certification ensures that products meet the standards for the drinking water industry through both structural and material testing.
- Dual O-Rings inside Fittings: Prevent leakage under water pressures up to 200 psi.
- Fully Quick-Connect Components: The only fully quick-connect misting system on the market.
- Stem-Nozzles: The only Stem-Nozzle (Patent Pending) system on the market, we are the inventors!
- Other Applications: Balconies, Gazebos, Decks, Porches, Pergolas, Playgrounds, Sporting Events, Cooling Stations, Theme Parks, Zoos, Livestock, Dust Suppression, Landscaping, Poolside, Workshops, Garages, Waiting Lines and More.