- As a rule of thumb, misters are placed 2' apart, so in order to know the number of misters needed, you measure the length you want to mist, then divide that by 2, the result will be the number of misters needed.
- If you have hard water, you need to prevent lime buildup that could block the hairline orifice of misters, for that you need a polyphosphate filter, listed in our filter section.
- To remove lime buildup from your nozzles, remove the nozzles, soak them for an hour in Vinigar, CLR or Lime Away, then rinse them, blow through them, and reinstall them in place, this should clear your nozzles.
- You can use your garden hose as an extension line to your tubing, where rather than connecting directly to your garden hose faucet, you could connect to the end of your garden hose.
- The higher your water pressure, the finer is your mist.
- To utilize misting efficiently, try to form a cubical bubble. If you have a wall on one side of your patio, then run your mister along the other 3 sides.