1. Shipping Time: Most EZ Mister® Kits are available in stock, and these will normally ship within 2 to 3 days on an average. Listed ship dates (on our website) are estimates, and not as guarantees. If you need a kit (or some parts) urgently, we recommend that you call us first to make sure that they are available in stock.
2. Time in-Transit: Additionally shipping via UPS ground takes 1 to 5 days (depending on how far a customer lives from our location near Los Angeles, California) on top of the estimated warehouse ship dates; please allow 3 to 8 working days at least for delivery. Large quantities, parts, custom items and/or non-stock items will take a longer to ship. Please view the UPS Outbound View map below to find out how many days is your in-Transit time.
3. Returned Orders: Any returned order, requires a pre-authorization return number from our office within 15 days from day of shipment. Please contact us (within 15 days from shipment date) to get the Return Goods Authorization (RGA) Number. All returns must be received within 15 days of the RGA number. Note: Without the RGA number, our office will not accept the returned item, and no refund credit or exchange will be issued in such a case.
4. Restocking Charges: Any returned item will be charged 15% of its value as a Re-Stocking Charge. In addition the returned item should be in good condition, all its components included, uncut tubing, and in original packaging.
5. Shipping & Handling cost is not refundable. Return shipping cost, is to the expense of the customer/buyer.
6. Order Cancellation: The cutoff time for cancelling an order is 2 pm. If an order is entered online and then cancelled before 2 pm of the same day, the full amount will be refunded to the customer, since it would be voided before the credit card is processed. But if the order is cancelled after 2 pm, then a 6% charge will be applied. This 6% reflects what the credit card company charges us for the transaction, (about 3% on the way in, and 3% on the way out), in other words we don’t subsidize a customer’s hesitation or change of mind from our pockets.
7. Damage in Transit: If any item is damaged in transit, the customer/buyer should report that to the shipping carrier immediately, and also advise us so we would help handle the claim with the shipping carrier.
8. Shipping Rates: Listed shipping rates are for domestic USA destinations only; our website is linked to UPS where you can get real time shipping cost to any location in continental USA. For international destinations we don’t go by the UPS program generated shipping cost, instead the shipping cost will be adjusted to actual shipping & handling cost at the time of shipping. Noting that shipping to certain countries might be cheaper via USPS.
9. Types of Shipping: All our orders are shipped Economy class via UPS ground. There is an extra charge for Air & Express deliveries, please contact us to inquire about availability of the product in stock if you want a rush delivery, because we don't stock all items.
10. Signature Delivery Confirmation: Any order with a total value of goods exceeding $125.00, Lushan, inc. reserves the right to ship it with “Delivery Confirmation - Signature Required”. As an alternate, if there won’t be anyone to receive the package at home, then the customer could list his work, or a neighbor’s address as the “Ship To” address, this way he or his neighbor could sign for it. However if the customer insists on having “No Signature Required” and is willing to assume the full risk of having his order shipped that way, then an email by the customer is required stating the following: Please ship my order with “No Signature Required”, and I am fully responsible of my own package after it is dropped by the shipping company at my “Ship To” address.
11. Type of Packaging: Online orders are packed different than store display packaging. While both mister kits are identical in their components, the online orders are shipped packed in a poly bag inside a cardboard box, while store display kits are packed in tamper-proof clear clamshell packaging. Note: Clamshell packaging has minimum quantity requirements (check with us for details).
12. Filter Flushing: Polyphosphate/GAC filters need to be flushed before connecting them to the misting system, to clear any carbon dust. Read and follow the instructions on the label, because if instructions are not followed, the carbon dust could clog the nozzles and the warranty will be void. We don’t replace nozzles that are clogged due to not flushing the filters.
13. Used Filters: Once a filter is subjected to any water (or any other liquid), it is not returnable, not refundable, nor exchangeable, and it doesn’t matter how long it was used.
14. Damages & Injuries: Misters are intended to be placed at the perimeter of a space to surround and cool it; they are not intended to be treated like showerheads to hangout below them. Lushan, inc. is not responsible of any damages, injuries, or any consequential damages caused by the mist. It is the full responsibility of the customer to take all the necessary precautions, to advise all people there to stay away from mist fallout, keep items that might get damaged from mist fallout away from the range of misters, and keep all electrical items away from mist fallout too. If the misting system has any pump, then the pump and all its electrical connections should be placed in a shaded location and away from the reach of children.
15. Water Quality & Avoiding Clogging: Mister Nozzles have orifices finer than a human hair, hence bad water that is rich in sediment and/or hard water would drastically affect its performance of the nozzles by getting its orifice clogged. There are no two water sources alike, hence it is the sole responsibility of the customer to protect his/her nozzles from getting clogged by installing the proper sediment and/or polyphosphate filter upstream from the misters, so that they would be protected against sediment and/or lime buildup (if need be). When several nozzles get clogged together that is an obvious indication that the source water is bad. If nozzles are subjected to bad water and they get clogged because of that, then the misting system cannot be returned. The warranty does not cover clogging due to sediments and/or lime buildup.
16. One Month Limited Warranty: We warrant our products to be free from any manufacturing defect. Our warranty does not cover nozzles that get clogged due to customer’s negligence. It is the responsibility of the customer to protect his/her nozzles by installing the proper sediment and/or polyphosphate filter(s) upstream from his nozzles to protect them. This product may not be returned once used; returns will be accepted only on packages that have not been opened. Units that have been subjected to hard water, and/or sediment are not returnable, or exchangeable. Units with tubing that have been cut are not returnable, or exchangeable.
17. Design Change: Product design can change at any time without any notice.